90+ Workshops offered at Nexus 2017!
At the 2017 users' conference, Nexus attendees chose from more than 90 unique workshops in 8 tracks. Read through all the class descriptions below (organized by track).
To better understand for whom each class is designed, take a look at the audience and level listed after the workshop titles.
- Clergy—Parish priests
- Diocese—Staff from arch/dioceses
- Parish—Staff from parishes
- Level 0 (Everyone)—Suitable for attendees with any level of software experience.
- Level 1—Less than 6 months using the software. Only slightly comfortable with the software and basic navigation.
- Level 2—More than 6 months using the software. Fairly comfortable with the software and understands most functions of the application.
- Level 3—More than 12 months using the software. Very comfortable with the software and has an advanced understanding of the application’s functionality.
Registration for workshops at the 2017 users' confrence will open in mid-August 2017. In the meantime, please review the sessions we plan to have available and start to plan ahead so you can be sure to sign for the workshops you want once registration opens!
Need a workshop list to print?
Click the button below to download a PDF of the workshops and their descriptions, organized by track.