70+ Workshops offered at Nexus 2016!
At the 2016 Atlanta, Georgia, conference, Nexus attendees chose from more than 70 unique workshops in 8 tracks. Read through all the class descriptions below (organized by track).
To better understand for whom each class is designed, take a look at the audience and level listed after the workshop titles.
- Clergy—Parish priests
- Diocese—Staff from arch/dioceses
- Parish—Staff from parishes
- Level 0 (Everyone)—Suitable for attendees with any level of software experience.
- Level 1—Less than 6 months using the software. Only slightly comfortable with the software and basic navigation.
- Level 2—More than 6 months using the software. Fairly comfortable with the software and understands most functions of the application.
- Level 3—More than 12 months using the software. Very comfortable with the software and has an advanced understanding of the application’s functionality.
Looking for a list to print? Click the button below to download a PDF of the workshops and their descriptions, organized by track.