We know travel expenses can really add up when attending an out-of-town conference. So here are some ideas we hope will help you find ways to save a bit on your trip to Anaheim this fall.
- Register early! That $350 early bird rate shoots up to $425 on Sept. 24.
- Share travel costs. Carpool if you are driving. If you'll need to fly, consider asking parishioners to donate a frequent flyer ticket.
- Share a room. You'll probably have staff from other parishes in your diocese attending, so line up a roommate for the Crowne Plaza Anaheim.
- Book through the hotel website. Special ParishSOFT rates are available when you book using the code PRS, or when you book through the Crowne Plaza conference website. Rates are good for 3 days before and after the conference if you wish to add a personal outing to your trip.
- Refer to the conference website! We've included lots of pertinent information under the Locations tab to help you plan your trip. Check out the hotel information, special Disney rates, area restaurants, local attractions and travel information.
Do you have other ideas to save money on your travel? Share it with us in the comments below!