Monday: Networking Night
An Evening to Learn & Connect
Looking for new ministry ideas? Wondering what’s working for your peers? Looking to meet some new people who share your role with the church?
Then join us for Networking Night!
Monday October 12 over dinner.
A variety of Mall of America eateries
Restaurants will be chosen beforehand and designated on the sign-up sheet
How It Works
- Sign up Monday morning for a dinner discussion organized by role (ex: Parish Administrator, Business Manager, Accountant, Priest, Diocesan Liaison, etc.).
- Parishsoft will phone in reservations at predesignated restaurants based on the number of signups in each role category.
- Complimentary hotel shuttles will bring attendees from the hotel to the mall.
- Locate your designated restaurant (and role group) via map provided.
- Staff members from Parishsoft will be at each location and host discussions.
- Share thoughts, ideas and experiences over dinner on the topics critical to the success of your role.
- Dinner will be dutch treat.
- Afterwards explore the Mall of America or meander next door to IKEA with new conference friends
After conference each year attendees share how much they gained from simply interacting and exchanging ideas with each other. And they always ask for more time to do so! That’s why we’re coordinating a Networking Night.
Users’ Conference provides an exceptional environment to connect with people in similar roles from across the country. The diversity of parish and diocesan life and experiences present at conference are a powerhouse of knowledge that, when shared, can have a profound impact on individual attendee’s work and mission at home.