The workshop schedule—complete with class descriptions and presenter profiles—is now available!
View the workshop schedule and, if you’ve already registered for conference, begin selecting your classes!
Please signup for all of your hands-on-training (HOT) workshops by Saturday, October 14. Please note that there is a $35 per registrant fee for all HOT workshops. Payment for the HOT workshops can be made here.
Registration for all other workshops is included if you are attending Nexus. But you also need to signup for all workshop by Saturday, October 14, 2017 for all those you wish to attend. Space is limited so signup for your workshops today!
STEPS FOR CREATING YOUR WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
- Register for the 2017 ParishSOFT Users’ Conference
- Look for an email from ParishSOFT containing your username and password to log in to the workshop schedule page. Note: If you do not receive this email within 2-3 business days of registering, please let our team know.
- Log in to the workshop schedule page using the login information you received.
- Browse the workshop schedule:
- You can view the workshops by time slot or by topic. (You’ll see the color coded topics / workshop tracks either in the right sidebar or at the bottom of the webpage.)
- You can also search for classes by keyword or presenter. (The search field is either in the right sidebar or at the bottom of the webpage.)
- To read a workshop’s description, click on the workshop title. (Also check to see if it’s geared toward diocesan staff, parish staff, clergy, or all.)
- Add workshops to your schedule by clicking the circle outlined to the left of the class title. (Once selected, you’ll see a black circle with a white check mark.)
- Once you have selected a workshop for a time block, you will note that alternative options for that time block are faded out and can no longer be selected. This assists you in building a schedule where there will be no timing conflicts.
- Review your schedule by hovering your mouse over your avatar (either your initials or a picture you’ve uploaded) and then clicking “My Sched” in the drop down menu that appears.
- Pay for any Hands-on Training classes that you've selected. You can pay for them by clicking on the "Click here to submit payment" link within the workshop description. (HOT classes are $35 each.) The direct link to the HOT workshop payment form is: https://parishsoft.wufoo.com/forms/nexus-2017-hot-workshops-payment.
- To remove a workshop from your schedule, click on the check mark to the left of the workshop title (the check mark should disappear, and you’ll be able to select a different workshop for that time slot.)
- If you’d like to print a copy of your schedule, click on the round circle in the upper right corner of the webpage. A drop-down menu should appear. Select "My Sched" and you will be taken to a new webpage. Once you are on that webpage, click on the printer icon (circled above in red) to print your schedule.