What Nexus 2017 Registration Includes
Each year, we work hard to keep conference affordable for parish and diocesan staff. Below is a description of what your registration fee will cover. A parish priest can register for free with one paid staff member from the same parish.
Workshops & Training
We’ve created workshops with specific staff roles in mind. Whether you’re a bookkeeper, business manager, events coordinator, minister, diocesan-parish liaison… (you get the idea!) or many of the above, there will be great workshops designed just for you. There are 70+ unique workshops to choose from, and classes cover a wide range of topics represented by these tracks:
- Diocesan Focused
- Hands-On Training*
- Parish Best Practices
- Parish Software Applications
*Hands-on Training classes cost $35 per session, but they offer great value! In a 2-hour session, attendees receive training from ParishSOFT staff. Class size is limited, and trainees use ParishSOFT laptops for hands-on product training.
Each year, we carefully choose keynotes with thought-provoking and inspiring presentations. Stay tuned to find out who the 2017 keynotes will be! You can also take a look at some of our past speakers
At the users' conference, we celebrate Mass daily, as we focus each day on Christ and the sacraments. Over the years, we've enjoyed many beautiful moments together as we hear the Word and share in the Eucharist with one another.
Access to ParishSOFT Staff
Stop by our support and sales booths during Nexus. We’ll be glad to help you troubleshoot issues, show you new solutions, and take your suggestions for features and enhancements that you would like to see.
Your registration fee covers the following meals:
- Sunday evening reception
- Monday breakfast, lunch, and evening reception
- Tuesday breakfast and lunch
- Wednesday breakfast and lunch
Other Expenses to Consider
When estimating your costs for attending, you may need to factor in these additional expenses:
- Transportation - If you’re not within driving distance, we recommend flying into the Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport
(DTW). Make sure to plan your route from the airport to the hotel.
- Hotel - We’ve negotiated a special rate for our attendees of $150 a night at the conference hotel, Ann Arbor Marriott Hotel at Eagle Crest in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Click here to book you room for the discounted rate.* Please book your room soon! The rate is only good through September 29 or until our block fills up.
- Additional Meals - For the meals that aren’t provided during the conference, consider gathering with other attendees and exploring the many dining options in the Ann Arbor area!
* Please note: To arrange hotel check-in prior to October 22 or to check-out after October 25, please call the hotel directly to make your reservation. (The hotel's online form does not allow you to arrange to check-in before October 22 or to check-out after October 25.)